The MHRS Podcast
What is mental illness and addiction? How can we prevent it? How are people living with disorders treated? Answers to these and many other questions will be explored in "The MHRS Podcast". Listen to each episode here.
Episode 1: The Peer Experience
The latest news releases from MHRS:
- Chamberlain named next MHRS executive director
- Mason resident appointed to MHRS Board of Directors
- Executive Director Brent Lawyer announces retirement plans in 2019
- MHRS funds nine area school projects to prevent suicide
- Lebanon psychologist appointed to MHRS Board
- Clinton County Commissioners appoint Clarksville resident to MHRS Board
- QPR training offers help, hope to prevent suicide
- MHRS joins with Warren and Clinton County Health Districts on \\'My Alternatives\\' campaign
- New Vienna woman appointed to MHRS Board of Directors
- Warren County Drug Court Sees Strong Compliance Rate Among Participants
MHRS Speakers Bureau
Have you ever questioned why counseling is necessary for someone with depression? Or what constitutes an addiction?
The MHRS Speakers Bureau is a community service that offers an opportunity for your group to learn more about a variety of behavioral health topics. Our expert speakers can talk about any of several topics listed, or we can cater a presentation to your needs. Call us at (513) 695-1695 or complete our Speaker Request Form, and we'll take it from there.
Presentation topics include:
- Mental Health 101
- Addiction 101
- Breaking the Stigma of Mental Health & Addiction
- Coalitions: Working to Make Our Communities Better
- Managing Stress & Anxiety
- Going to the MAT: Treatments for Addiction
- Suicide Prevention
- Recovery is More than Treatment: The Importance of Community Supports
- Preventing Behavioral Health Issues
Book a speaker for your group or organization TODAY!