Strategic Goal & Objectives
In November 2017, the MHRS Board of Directors reviewed and approved the strategic goal and objectives for the next three years. This plan grew out of a review of the prior goals and objectives and a multi-pronged review of services and programs with our partner agencies and community members.
Ensure a forward-thinking, community-focused culture to establish MHRS as a recognized leader in behavioral healthcare.
- Ensure a dynamic and knowledgeable MHRS Board of Directors
- Increase the visibility and commnunity's understanding of MHRS
- Educate elected officials, providers, and public/community about addiction and mental health issues
- Ensure MHRS brand in the community
- Ensure the development, implementation, and expansion of prevention services through an updated Prevention Philosophy and Community Prevention Plan
- Ensure availability of mandated behavioral health services
- Advocate and support Recovery Oriented Systems of Care
- Prioritize timely access to services
- Identify and prioritize evidence-based adn/or best practice models for treatment services
- Evaluate and expand Recovery Supports as a part of the service delivery system
- Evaluate the MHRS Quality Improvement Plan
- Identify and align with projected priorities of Managed Care Organizations
- Promote system outcomes to the public